- Active Filter :
Colour: Light Wash
Clothes are more than items that we just wear, they offer a great opportunity to express ourselves.
If you’re looking for quality mens jeans at great prices, then you’ve come to the right place here at Enzo Jeans. We are able to offer a wide selection of denim jeans and chinos in all manner of styles and fits. Our designer collection features our own Enzo Jeans brand, as well as FB Jeans, APT Jeans and BCB Jeans. The vast and diverse selection of items that we have available will be perfect for anyone who shares our values that clothes are more than just items we wear.
Wearing jeans offers us a comfortable existence in our everyday lives; whether you’re out on the town, travelling or just lounging around at home, they provide a fine balance between comfort, resilience and style that is normally so difficult to find with other types of trousers.
The main advantage that denim jeans have over other types of trousers, is their durability. First worn by Gold Rush prospectors in the 1800’s, their strength and durability was quickly noted and their usage quickly spread amongst the many working-class men who were looking for a durable, hard-wearing clothes to go about their day in. From the late-1950’s onwards, jeans started to become a fashion item due to their hard-wearing qualities and many manufacturers started to vary their methods, honing the hard-wearing material into a certain style, shape and colour in order to differentiate it from other types of jeans on the market.
In today’s world, it’s their versatility that provides a big attraction; whether you’re attending a casual or formal occasion, you can’t really go wrong with a pair of quality jeans. Their versatility is simply unmatched, showing why they’re such a popular clothing item to wear.
Enzo’s Range of Mens Jeans
The types of mens jeans we retail, include:
- Tapered Jeans – Sitting above or at the waist, the denim used becomes skinner as it approaches the ankle, proving a fine balance between style and comfort.
- Cuffed Jeans – To provide an extra stylistic touch, these types of jeans come ‘pre-cuffed’ which sees the leg of the jeans slightly rolled up, offering a modern look and showing off the wearer’s footwear.
- Stretch Jeans – Offering a great balance between the look of denim and the freedom of movement that jeans so often restrict, stretch jeans are perfect if you’re after a comfortable and lightweight pair of trousers to go about your day in.
- Regular fit Jeans – Often referred to as a ‘classic fit’, regular jeans offer the wearer plenty of room throughout, making for a nice, comfortable fit.
- Bootcut Jeans – The cut of this type of jeans sees them start to become wider from the knees downwards, forming a bell-type shape as the leg reaches downwards. As you can imagine from the name, they were classically used to complement a pair of boots, but have since become a fashionable item to wear with other types of footwear.
- Slim FitJeans – This type of fit clings to the body in the back, but leaves plenty of room in the thigh and lower leg areas to allow for freedom of movement. Ultimately, slim fit jeans provide a nice medium between tapered and super skinny jeans.
- Super Skinny Jeans– Clinging to the body in the back, as well as through the leg, a super skinny fit is the trimmest fit you can get. If you’re looking for a modern, non-restrictive pair of jeans, then skinny jeans will be perfect.